ATTENTION STUDENTS and FAMILIES:
Please mark your calendars – the first day of school is Monday, August 27th, 2018, for ALL GRADES, including preK and Kindergarten!
FitzPatrick Parent Volunteer Organization
- The FitzPVO is a member of the School District of Phila. Home & School Association. We proudly serve the students, parents, and faculty of Aloysius L FitzPatrick Elementary School.
- Our role as a group of parent volunteers is to provide an “INFORMATION/COMMUNICATION LINK” between the parents and the school. we coordinate student events, organize fundraisers and help out around the school as needed
- We meet at the beginning of each month during school hours. All of our efforts directly benefit our students and the school community.
- You may address any questions or concerns to any of the Fitzpatrick Parent Volunteer Officers.
- Please visit the School District of Philadelphia volunteer site to learn how to become a parent volunteer. This page includes links to important safety clearances that must be obtained.
FitzPatrick Parent Volunteer Officers
President – Jennifer Cullen
Vice-President – Karen Greene
Treasurer – Maria Holahan
Secretary – Debbie Kensil
Office Hours/ Location
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30-2:30
Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-12:00
We are located on the third floor, room 334
- Weekly Pretzel days (Wed)
- Fall Holiday Shoppe
- Fall Yankee Candle fundraiser
- Picture Days (Fall and Spring)
- Spring Book Fair
- Buy One Get One Fair (BOGO in May)
- School Uniform And Price Lists Are Available At The PVO Office